As a 28-year Malibu resident and homeowner, Mary Ellen Sherry brings a diverse set of qualifications and skills to her role as an Estate Properties specialist. Her strong financial background, coupled with her in-depth knowledge of Malibu’s schools and personal experience in the home construction and permit process, arm her with the expertise to negotiate and service the purchase or sale of your valuable real estate investment.
Mary Ellen relocated from New York City in 1987 with Goldman Sachs to help Savings and Loan banks hedge their interest rate risk. Along with her husband, a media executive, they immediately fell in love with Malibu’s unique beach community, lifestyle, and weather. Their two daughters were born and raised in Malibu, and attended its excellent public schools from kindergarten through high school. Mary Ellen served as a PTA Board Representative for six years, and has remained involved in Malibu’s education and civic causes.
- Thorough knowledge of Malibu’s coastal and canyon neighborhoods
- Expert in local real estate market and economic trends
- In-depth experience with complex real estate contracts and local ordinances
- Established key relationships with local architects, builders, and planning experts
- Reputation as one the most informed and committed Realtors in Malibu
- 15 years as a Malibu Real Estate Agent